- 360 g fresh salmon (fillet with skin)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) roasted sesame oil
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sesame seeds, roasted
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) tamari sauce
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) fresh ginger, chopped
- 375 g Catelli Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 1 yellow bell pepper, in fine strips
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- To taste salt and pepper
- Baste salmon with 30 mL (2 tbsp) roasted sesame oil; salt and sprinkle with 30 mL (2 tbsp) roasted sesame seeds.
- Bake in oven preheated to 200°C (400°F) for 12-15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, blend together remaining sesame oil, canola oil, tamari sauce and ginger. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. 1 minute before end of cooking time, add yellow pepper.
- Drain pasta and pepper very well. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with green onions, sesame oil dressing, salmon, remaining sesame seeds and fresh coriander.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6