- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (30 mL)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (15 mL)
- 2 tsp brown sugar (10 mL)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil (30 mL)
- 6 cups mesclun salad greens (1.5 L)
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves (50 mL)
- 1 can Salmon (6 oz/170 g) Skinless & Boneless, drained
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (5 mL)
Whisk teriyaki sauce with lime juice and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Drizzle in sesame oil, whisking. Combine greens with coriander leaves. Separate salmon into chunks, using a fork. Add to greens. Drizzle dressing over greens and toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Energy 145.0 Kcal
Carb 6.4 g
Protein 7.4 g
Fat 10.6 g
Dietary Fibre 1.3 g