Aromatherapy Essential Oils can be used to releive Back Pain.
- Fill a bowl with water, (warm for arthritic Pain, Fibrositis, lower Back Pain etc. cold for sprains, headache or a cooling effect)
- add 4 - 6 drops of your essential oil or blend.
- Wipe cloth over the surface of the water, wring out any excess and then apply to the required area.
- Repeat as the cloth changes temperature.
- Hot and cold compresses may also be used alternately when there is a flare up of inflammation and swelling in joints.
- Repeat cycle of hot, then cold two to three time, each compress should be applied for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Always end with a cold compress.
The blend is added to a carrier oil and used in a relaxing massage. One doesn't have to be a professional to massage a loved one. A caring, gentle touch is all that is needed. To 30ml of carrier oil add 10 - 15 drops of your essential oil blend.